Is it time for you and your family to buy a new home? Our experienced agents at Blueprint Properties have helped many clients find homes in all of greater Grand Rapids.
Before you start making a list of homes you want to see, there are a few things you’ll want to make sure you do first.
1. Meet with a lender - This is a great first step. A quality lender will be able to help you decide what loan is best for you and help you determine how much you are comfortable spending. Don’t have a lender? No problem, we partner with the best lenders in town and can connect you with one that will best serve your needs.
2. Decide on a location - Where do you want to live? Do you prefer certain school districts? Do you want to be near your favorite restaurants? Do you need to live near public transportation?
3. What are your "wants" versus what are your "needs"– How large does the home need to be? How many bedrooms need you need? Bathrooms? Do you want acreage? Do you have a favorite style of home? What are you not willing to compromise on?
4. Reasons for moving – Are you outgrowing your current home? Do you want to be closer to work? Do you want a brand new home?
Once you think through some of these things, it’s time to contact Blueprint Properties. Our agents are ready to help you find the perfect home.
Now that you're ready to go looking at homes that are for sale in the Grand Rapids area, remember to bring a few things with you!
1. Notepad and pen so you can take notes – it’s hard to remember later in the day what you liked or didn’t like about a home!
2. Tape Measure – you may want to make sure your couch will fit in that PERFECT living room!
3. Camera or phone to take photos so you can remember your favorite details of each home.
4. A list of any questions you have about the home – our agents will do their research before visiting the homes with you so they will be able to answer many of your questions.
Give us a call – we’re waiting to help you find your dream home.